Welcome to Earth Walker Primitive Survival

Welcome to my blog. I am Sgt. Speakman, founder of Earth Walker Primitive and Earth Walker Creations. I created this blog as a place to post my survival ideas, lessons and philosophy for my followers to view and comment and learn.



EWP is a survival philosophy involving both modern and primitive methods of self reliance. This blog is for all those who either camp, hunt, hike, are into scouting, love being outdoors or just plain want to learn and know what to do if found in a survival experience.



Hope you enjoy.


Feel free to email questions, comments and even share your own experiences, skills and tricks of the trade with me. If there is anything you wish me to answer or discuss or do a lesson/video on please email me at earthwalkerprimitive@yahoo.com

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fire Starting Kit Demo.wmv


This is the fire kit I carry and recomend. It is a simple very affective fire starting kit and I never leave home without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment